Blogotron comes packaged with tons of great features, such as stylish design, simple funtionality and more. The Theme is great for tech companies, marketing news, design firms of business reviews. It will surely impress your visitors with its cutting edge style. Blogotron is also a great tool for local business directories, travel guides building travel blogs, etc. Your possibilities are endless with a simplicity and an eye-catching design of this great Theme! However, Blogotron puts your work first, keeping the design elements to a minimum while still maintaining beautiful and modern style.
* Cross-browser compatible
* Two-column design
* Threaded comments
* Customizable form elements input type: file, radio, checkbox, select
* Main colors: light, gray, white.
* Russian (ru_RU)
If you create your own language pack or update the existing one, you can send the text of PO and MO files for BestWebSoft and we’ll add it to the plugin. You can download the latest version of the program for work with PO and MO files Poedit.
* The theme uses one external font. Below there is the license information on this font:
‘Open sans’ font: Apache License v2.00 This license can also be found by this permalink: http://www.fontsquirrel.com/license/open-sans Apache License: Version 2.0, January 2004 http://www.apache.org/licenses/
* Code in ‘script.js’ file has been created by the BestWebSoft team and it is licensed under the GPLv3.
* The theme uses PIE script located in ‘js’ folder. Below thetre is the license information on PIE:
Copyright 2010 Jason Johnston Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the “License”); you may not use this file except in compliance with the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0 Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software distributed under the License is distributed on an “AS IS” BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under the License.
blogotron directory to the
/wp-content/themes/ directory on the server.
Activate the Theme through the ‘Themes’ menu in WordPress
To use standard form elements go to /js/scripts.js and comment out lines 51 to 60.
You can do this in Posts section > Add new or edit existing post > Set featured image.
If you do not have active widgets, the following widgets will be shown by default: search, recent posts, recent comments, archives, categories.
If menu reaches the end of the screen, the menu will be reflected in the other direction.
Theme home page
* Update: We updated all functionality for wordpress 3.9.1.
* Update: We update style.css file.
* New: We add blogotron.pot file.
* Bugfix: We fixed the bug of the background for current menu element.
* Update: We updated all functionality for wordpress 3.8.1.
* Bugfix: We fixed the bug of declaring copyright to Theme Preview.
* Change: Updated style.css for correctly displaying navigation menu and some elements.
* Change: Replaced set_post_thumbnail_size function with another function called add_image_size in the functions.php, content-image.php, content-page.php, content.php.
* Change: function_exist wrapper was removed from functions.php.
* Change: The previous author’s uri was replaced in footer.php style.css, readme.txt.
* Change: Info in readme.txt was updated.
* Change: Custom thumbnail size is added.
* Release Blogotron theme.