Wordpost is a great theme for anyone who wants to give their website a professional and clean look. Its goal is to create something similar to our other business-oriented themes, but with a crisper and simpler interface. Wordpost will create a truly unique experience that is sure to grab attention of your visitors. It will give you a new way for displaying your content. The Theme has a simplistic and sharp design which was created for an intuitive user experience. Modern design of Wordpost ensures that your posts will always be displayed in the best way for the resolution of your visitor’s screen. It will surely give your blog that unique visual impact you have been looking for.
* Russian (ru_RU)
If you create your own language pack or update the existing one, you can send the text of PO and MO files for BestWebSoft and we’ll add it to the plugin. You can download the latest version of the program for work with PO and MO files Poedit.
Copyrights for Resources used in this theme
* In Wordpost Theme used 2 External fonts from Google Webfonts:
– Open Sans – http://www.google.com/fonts/specimen/Open+Sans License: Apache License Version 2.0 Copyright: Steve Matteson, https://profiles.google.com/107777320916704234605/about
– PT Sans – http://www.google.com/fonts/specimen/PT+Sans License: SIL Open Font License, Version 1.1. Copyright: ParaType, http://www.paratype.com/
* In Wordpost Theme used js-files:
– pie.htc in the “css” folder License: Apache License Version 2.0 and GPL Version 2. Copyright: Jason Johnston, https://raw.github.com/lojjic/PIE/master/LICENSE-APACHE2.txt
– script.js and script_admin.js in the “js” folder License: GNU General Public License v2 or later Copyright: the Bestwebsoft team, https://github.com/bestwebsoft
* In Wordpost Theme used images in the “images” folder
License: GNU General Public License v2 or later Copyright: the Bestwebsoft team, https://github.com/bestwebsoft
Everything else used in this theme has been created by BestWebSoft, specially for the Wordpost theme and is distributed under GPL license.
wordpost folder in
Installation using the “Add New Theme”
- 1. In the WordPress admin panel, select Themes -> Add New.
- 2. Search for ‘wordpost.’
- 3. Press the Install.
Activate the theme through the menu ‘Themes’ in WordPress.
When you install theme in the WordPress admin panel menu in the post editing is metabox with the ability to display the post in the slider on the home page ( that appear between Header and the main content of a site ), with title,description and link.
Subject contains the standard widgets WordPress
Theme changes the default radio buttons, checkboxes, text input field, select menu (select) using standard tag html.
Custom background, header
The user can choose a background that is different from the standard white, and add additional image in the header of your site and change the color of the title.
Theme applies styles for different posts formats: quote, status, link, aside, image that are different from the usual posts.
Not satisfied with the picture size in the slider
Download the desired image and make it the featured image. The required size of the image – not less then 940px at 327px.
Theme home page
V1.0.4 – 14.07.2014
* Changed : IE6, IE7 bugs were fixed.
* Update: We checked theme for WordPress 3.9.1.
V1.0.3 – 24.12.2013
* Changed : Fixed css-style for widget “Resent posts”, comments, height between header and content without slider.
* Changed : Fixed function for breadcrumbs.
* Changed : Fixed position of footer.
V1.0.2 – 22.10.2013
* Update : Add license information in the readme.txt and copyrights for resources used in this theme.
V1.0.1 – 8.10.2013
* Update : Replaced the custom post type of the slide on the metabox in the posts.
* Changed : Fixed style for sub-categories and sub-pages in widgets, style for rss widget.
* Changed : Changed the function of the connection of the scripts.
V1.0 – 1.10.2013
* Update : Updated functionality for menu items.