Car Rental & Booking WordPress Theme
Car Rental V2 V0.01
The following plugins are necessary for correctly theme work:
Customizing the Home Page
- Activate “Renty V2” theme through the “Themes” menu in WordPress Dashboard (Appearance -> Themes).
- Install and activate required (and recommended) plugins.
- Create new page in the WordPress Dashboard (Pages -> Add New). Add title and the template via “Page Attributes -> Template”, choose “Home Template”. Click “Publish”.
- Open ”Settings”-> ”Reading” in WordPress Dashboard, find “Your homepage displays” option on the Reading Settings page, mark “A static page (select below)” checkbox and choose created page in “Homepage” select box. Click “Save Changes”:
Use widgets to add content to your homepage. To do this, go to the "Appearance -> Widgets" menu and add the necessary widgets to the "Home Page" block:
You can also add widgets to the “Renty Sidebar Left” and “Renty Sidebar Right”. We recommend adding “Car Rental V2 Pro Search Filter” and “Car Rental V2 Pro Order Details” to the “Renty Sidebar Left” block:
Customizing Slider plugin for Home page
- Open ”Sliders”-> ”Global Settings” in the menu on your left, find “Enable Slider for Car Rental V2 Pro by BestWebSoft” option on the Slider Global Settings page and mark its checkbox.
- Create a slider -> https://docs.google.com/document/d/1liDLFCg2T-VODcpvR7cYeNBKSmHcQCG6jA_0fawSkfw/edit
- Open your slider and switch to the “Settings” tab. Find “Add Cars Search Form” option and mark the “Centered” radio button.
- Open ”Sliders”-> ”Global Settings” in the menu on your left, find “Homepage Slider” option on the Slider Global Settings page and select the necessary slider.
- Open ”Car Rental”-> ”Settings” in the menu on your left, find “Slider” option on the Car Rental Settings page and and mark its checkbox.
If you want to enable the static header image on Products Search, Product Single, Checkout, Thank you pages, please follow the next steps:
- Go to the plugin settings page (open ”Car Rental”-> ”Settings”);
- Open Custom code tab;
- Mark "Activate custom PHP code." checkbox in the "PHP" section;
- Add the following code:
$bws_bkng_head_image = 'imageURL'.
Where imageURL is the URL of the necessary image.
- Save changes.
Help & Support
Visit our Help Center if you have any questions. Our friendly Support Team is happy to help.
Need Website Development or Design Services?
We provide additional services such as WordPress themes & plugins development,
graphic design, custom programming.
Contact us now to get a free quote — https://bestwebsoft.com/contacts/