By accessing the website at https://bestwebsoft.com/, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws, and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on BestWebSoft’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license, you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on BestWebSoft’s website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials;
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by BestWebSoft at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on BestWebSoft’s website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. BestWebSoft makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, BestWebSoft does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall BestWebSoft or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on BestWebSoft’s website, even if BestWebSoft or a BestWebSoft authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on BestWebSoft’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. BestWebSoft does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. BestWebSoft may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However, BestWebSoft does not make any commitment to update the materials.
BestWebSoft has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by BestWebSoft of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
BestWebSoft may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the current version of these terms of service.
8. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of United States and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
Your privacy is important to us.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely for fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other ancillary purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by using reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We will only retain personal information for as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
What Kind of Information Do We Collect?
– we collect the information you give us when buying our products or services and information you provide to us directly;
– when you purchase our products or services our payment processor may ask you for such information as your name, email address, phone number and transaction details. Transaction information is collected and processed by 2checkout.com;
– we collect the content, information about your email and avatar when you communicate with us or other MotoPress users via a forum, comments, and reviews.
We use your contact information, such as your email address, to authenticate your account and keep it secure, and to help prevent spam, fraud, and abuse. We also use contact information to personalize our services, enable certain account features (for example, for login verification), and to send you information about our services. BestWebSoft also uses your contact information to market to you as your country’s laws allow. You can use your settings for email to control notifications you receive from us. You can also unsubscribe from the notifications by following the instructions contained in the email (unsubscribe link) or direct contact.
If you email us, we will keep the content of your message, your email address, and your contact information to respond to your request.
You may provide us with payment information, including your credit or debit card number, card expiration date, CVV code, and billing address, in order to purchase products or other offerings provided as part of our services. This information is also stored by our payment processor – 2Checkout.com.
In order to operate our services, we keep track of how you interact with links across our services. This includes links in emails we send you and links on BestWebSoft website.
When you view our content on third-party websites that integrate BestWebSoft content the data that includes the web page you visited. We use this information to better understand the use of our services, to protect the safety and integrity of our platform, and to show more relevant content. We do not associate this web browsing history with your name, email address, phone number, or username, and we delete, obfuscate, or aggregate it after no longer than 30 days. We do not collect this data from browsers that we believe to be located in the European Union or the EFTA States.
If you provide the FTP credentials, we process your personal data to help provide our services (fix the bug or customize the product).
Protection of Information
Your BestWebSoft.com information is protected for your privacy and security. We safeguard your personal information from unauthorized access, network firewall, and physical security measures.
We store personal information on secure servers that are managed by us and our service providers, and occasionally hard copy files that are kept in a secure location. Personal information that we store or transmit is protected by security and access controls, including username and password authentication, two-factor authentication, and data encryption where appropriate.
BestWebSoft.com retains your personal information only as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes identified herein or as required by the law.
If you follow the instructions here, your account will be deleted, including your name, username, and email.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small piece of text sent to your browser by a website that you visit, in this case – sent by BestWebSoft. It helps us to remember information about your visit, like your preferred language and other settings. That can make your next visit easier and the site more useful to you. Cookies play an important role. Without them, using the web would be a much more frustrating experience.
The European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) states that we can store cookies if they are essential to the operation of this site, but for all others, we need your permission to do so.
BestWebSoft sites can use some non-essential cookies. We do not do this to track individual users or to identify them, but to gain useful knowledge about how the sites are used so that we can keep improving them for our users. Without the knowledge, we gain from the systems that use these cookies we would not be able to provide the service we do.
The Types of Cookies We May Use
If you use parts of the site that require registration to access account, we will place an “authentication cookie” on your browser. This allows you to leave and return to these parts of the site without re-authenticating yourself.
BestWebSoft would like to understand how visitors use our websites by using web analytics services. They count the number of visitors and tell us things about the visitors’ overall behavior – such as identifying the search engine keywords that lead the user to the site, the typical length of stay on the site or the average number of pages a user views.
We may also use Google Analytics to track web statistics. In this case, Google will place a “3rd party cookie” on your computer.
Any data collected by using these cookies will be stored, managed, and protected by BestWebSoft.
How to Control Cookies
If you want to restrict or block web browser cookies which are set on your device then you can do this through your browser settings; the Help function within your browser should tell you how. Alternatively, you may wish to visit www.aboutcookies.org, which contains comprehensive information on how to do this on a wide variety of desktop browsers.