In this project client provided us with an old template of his website which we needed to implement into Wordpress.
So, the following work was done:
1) First of all, as the coding of the website was rather old, refactoring of the code was done according to all morden standards.
2) WordPress theme was created from the ready layout coded with HTML/CSS.
3) WordPress and a newly-created theme were installed to the client's server.
3) Necessary pages were filled with content.
4) Contact form plugin was installed and set up as well as captcha in security purposes to protect the owner of the website from spam.
5) Content slider is used to implement gallery at the home page.
6) Common photo slider is used to implement galleries at the pages.
7) Carousel slider is installed and used for the gallery page.
8) Fonts were readjusted by means of the service: http://www.fontsquirrel.com/fontface/generator to guarantee correct displaying of the fonts in all the browsers.
9) Testimonials block was adjusted as well.
10) Google analytics plugin is installed.
11) Plugin to optimize the website for search engines is also installed.
12) Social buttons were added by means of the special plugin.
13) Custom 404 page is adjusted in such a way so the client could change it any time.
Technologies used: HTML, CSS, PHP, Wordpress, wp-featured-content-slider - content gallery plugin, wp-imageflow2 - plugin for adjustment of carousel gallery, all-in-one-seo-pack, plugin for optimization of the website for search engines, Google Analytics, plugin for adding of google analytics to each page, wordpress-gallery-plugin, plugin for adjustment of photo gallery at the pages, wp-featured-content-slider, plugin for implementation of the gallery where will be displayed the most popular posts, contact-form-7, plugin for creation of he contact form, really-simple-captcha, captcha plugin, integrated with contact-form-7, share-this, plugin for adding of different social buttons.