The client's taks was as follows:
1) Login and registration in a pop-up window like on etsy.com, and login via socual networks in this pop-up window.
2) Customize Woocommerce Vendor Stores so that after logging in the vendor could appear on the page of their store.
3) Simplify the procedure of becoming a vendor of a common registered user.
- we customized Woocommerce Vendor Stores: deleted the necessity to fill out mail data so that a user could submit a request to become a vendor;
- suggested an option to the client if it is necessary or unnecessary to confirm vendors manually;
- added redirects to different roles of users to improve nevigation on the site and make it more user-friendly.
- we added the following menu items: register, enter by clicking on which there appears a popup menu with the tabs "enter" or "register via social networks".