Brandfull – Branding Delivery Template
It is a clean and scalable adaptive template with an attractive color scheme. You can use this template to present a logo to stakeholders in an elegant way. This template is well structured and properly layered to make the slicing process easier for you. It can also be customized to meet any requirements of yours.
#1 Branding Delivery Template
Brandfull is a clean and scalable adaptive template which was specially made to present logo to stakeholders in an elegant way. Brandfull has 30+ slides with content (organized layers, color palette, typography, section breaks etc). It’s easy to change colors and modify shapes and texts.
Download folder consists of more than 30 slides. All slides are properly designed, so it takes you a moment to find the necessary layer and edit it. The file structure is fully prepared to make the editing process easier for end-users. This presentation template is designed based on Full HD resolution (16:9).
Create your own unique branding delivery presentation with pre-designed graphics!
- Vector shape elements
- Master slide options (drag to upload images)
- Fully & easily editable
- Free fonts
- Symbols and Smart Objects
- Font Styles System
- Layered & Organized
- Brand mark
- Early Ideas
- Concept direction
- Compare concepts
- Logotype & Tagline
- The Direction
- Full lockup
- With tagline
- Type pairings
- Main typeface
- Secondary typeface
- Website/app mockup
- Color theory
- Color palette
- Color naming
- Photo/mockup (light)
- Photo/mockup (color overlay)
We recommend to download and install these fonts before editing your PSD files.
Images used in the preview files are not included in the release archive. You can find download links in the help file. All images are licensed under Public Domain CC0. Learn More — http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/
Use unique styles and various elements to create your personal website interface!
How to edit a Presentation Template?
- If you do not have experience working with PowerPoint, we recommend you to read the following information: https://support.office.com/en-US/PowerPoint
- If you do not have experience working with Keynote, we recommend you to read the following information: https://support.apple.com/keynote
- If you do not have experience working with Photoshop, we recommend you to read the following information: https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/user-guide.html
- If you do not have experience working with Illustrator, we recommend you to read the following information: https://helpx.adobe.com/illustrator/user-guide.html
- If you do not have experience working with Sketch, we recommend you to read the following information: https://www.sketchapp.com/docs/getting-started/
How can I change the image?
- To add an image, delete the image placeholder, just click on the image icon and choose your image.
- If the image goes on top of other elements on the page, fix this by right-clicking on the image and choose “Send Back” from the list of the options.