This plugin allows you to add Google Maps to your site and configure them quickly and easily. Try Auto zoom option and use options like Street View, Overview Map,
Overview Map Opened, Draggable, Double Click, Scroll Wheel. In the Google Maps Editor allows you to configure basic settings and add any number of markers. The Google Maps manager allows to view the saved maps and edit them with ease. With the help of the shortcode you can insert Google maps in posts and the widgets. Also, see the map preview and visual search for markers there. Google Maps Pro plugin is a wise solution.
Google Maps Pro
Actions: Adding markers by address and coordinates.
Actions: Editable names and tooltips of the added markers.
Actions: Customize Controls.
Actions: Possibility to insert a map into widgets.
The map preview and visual search for markers on the map preview.
Auto zoom of the map to display all the markers.
Controls options of the map: Street View, Overview Map, Overview Map Opened, Draggable, Double Click, Scroll Wheel.
The answer to the question from support within one business day (More info)
* Russian (ru_RU)
* Ukrainian (uk)
If you would like to create your own language pack or update the existing one, you can send the text of PO and MO files for BestWebSoft and we'll add it to the plugin. You can download the latest version of the program for work with PO and MO files Poedit.
Dear users, our plugins are available for free download. If you have any questions or recommendations regarding the functionality of our plugins (existing options, new options, current issues), please feel free to contact us. Please note that we accept requests in English only. All messages in another languages won't be accepted.
If you notice any bugs in the plugin's work, you can notify us about it and we'll investigate and fix the issue then. Your request should contain URL of the website, issues description and WordPress admin panel credentials.
Moreover we can customize the plugin according to your requirements. It's a paid service (as a rule it costs $40, but the price can vary depending on the amount of the necessary changes and their complexity). Please note that we could also include this or that feature (developed for you) in the next release and share with the other users then.
We can fix some things for free for the users who provide translation of our plugin into their native language (this should be a new translation of a certain plugin, you can check available translations on the official plugin page).
Upload the bws-google-maps-pro folder to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
Activate the plugin using the 'Plugins' menu in your WordPress admin panel.
You can configure main settings in WordPress admin panel in the "BWS Plugins"> "BWS Google Maps Pro".
To create a new map, use the Google Maps editor in WordPress admin panel in the "BWS Google Maps"> "Add New".
You can manage your saved maps in WordPress admin panel in "Google Maps".
Create a page or post or add a text widget and insert the shortcode [bws_googlemaps id=*] in the text, where * is the map ID.
How I can add a new marker ?
To add a new marker enter in marker location address and select from dropdown menu list desired address or just enter coordinates.
How can I add a new marker if the address and coordinates are unknown?
To add a new marker, if the address and coordinates are unknown, use the right-click on the map preview, and select "get the coordinates".
How many markers can I add?
You can add any number of markers.
Can I edit the name or tooltip of the added marker?
Yes, you can do it by clicking on the edit button on the marker in the list of the added markers.
How can I find the necessary marker if I have a lot of added markers on the map preview?
For visual search of the necessary marker on the map preview, click the marker button find in the list of the added markers and this marker will create animation on the map preview.
Can I delete marker from markers list?
Yes, you can do it by pressed on marker button delete in the added markers list.
What is auto zoom and can I set up zoom manually?
Auto zoom is automatic selection of maximum zoom to display all markers on the map. If you want set up zoom manually, just turn off auto zoom.
Why can I see not all the added markers?
Try to turn off auto zoom and set up zoom manually.
Can I set up map controls?
Yes, you can do it in the settings controls.
I have some problems with the plugin's work. What Information should I provide to receive proper support?
Please make sure that the problem hasn't been discussed yet on our forum (http://support.bestwebsoft.com). If no, please provide the following data along with your problem's description:
the link to the page where the problem occurs
the name of the plugin and its version. If you are using a pro version - your order number.
* Update : We updated all functionality for wordpress 4.0 Beta 2.
* Budfix : Bugs with Controls options are fixed.
V1.0.3 - 22.07.2014
* Update : Plugin optimization is done.
* Update : BWS plugins section is updated.
V1.0.2 - 13.05.2014
* Update : We updated all functionality for wordpress 3.9.1.
* Budfix : Bug with scrolling preview map is fixed.
V1.0.1 - 24.04.2014
* Update : We updated all functionality for wordpress 3.9.
* NEW : The Ukrainian language file is added.
V1.0.0 - 07.04.2014
* NEW : Release of BestWebSoft Google Maps Pro plugin.
The first purchase grants you TOP-PRIORITY support and updates for the first six months since the moment of purchase.
For your convenience the product bills SEMI-ANNUALLY until cancelled. In case of payment renewing you will be granted FURTHER access to TOP-PRIORITY support and updates for the next 6 months. The payment may be cancelled any time. In case of payment cancellation you will be granted LIFETIME RIGHTS to use the product WITHOUT TOP-PRIORITY support or updates. Support will be provided on a regular basis.
Please follow these steps to complete your purchase:
1) Enter quantity of the required licenses and hit Add to cart button.2) Open the cart, enter your email address and hit Checkout button. If you have already made purchases, we strongly recommend to use the same email address.3) You will be redirected to the checkout system where you should enter your billing information.
1) If you are going to install the plugin on a sub domain (for example,dev.yourwebsite.com or test.yourwebsite.com), make sure to install and activate the plugin on the main domain at first (for example, yourwebsite.com).
2) All support questions will be accepted via our Support System only.3) Our free support will be provided only for original, NON-MODIFIED PRODUCTS. Support is provided for one domain/project per one regular license during 6 months after your purchase.4) You will get download link after transaction review. Usually it takes about 30 minutes to review one transaction. If you haven't got the download link after 24 hours from completion your payment, please feel free to contact us.
One plugin can be installed on one single domain and its subdomains.