Email marketing is an effective solution if you want to attract new customers, stay in touch with existing ones, and drive more sales with immediate results.
What makes it so efficient?
1) Build Relationships. Sending newsletters is a great way to communicate with your target audience, keep them up-to-date with the latest news, and give a feeling of being involved.
2) Higher Reach. Let’s take for example Social Media. If you have 20k followers, your content reaches them potentially. If you have 20k subscribers, you can be sure that everyone of them receives your emails.
3) Professional Look. You can customize email template and insert your logo & colors to make it fit your brand perfectly.
4) Feedback. It can be received from your customers or metrics. Anyway, this will help you to market wisely, understand needs of your clients, and see how people interact with your content.
How to make it work?
Sort Out the Content
Of course, your content must be unique and relevant. But when it goes to email newsletters, you should understand that users actually don’t want to read a lot. So, don’t include all the content in the email, use CTA buttons to direct customers to a certain page of your website where they can find a full version. Give special consideration to the appearance of the template.
Make It Responsive
Nowadays, people use a lot of devices to view their accounts: smartphones, tablets, desktops, etc. Accordingly, if you provide responsive design, you can be sure that your users have access to your email no matter where they are and what a device they use.
There are a lot of products created to make your life easier.
For example, Sender plugin allows adding and managing unlimited number of mailouts, customize templates, create automatic mailout for new posts
With Subscriber, you can add sign up form on your website and collect customer data on your website.
Using only these two plugins, it is possible to create a full-fledged email newsletter.
Think about the details
Details matter, everywhere. Pay close attention to little things. For example:
- Determine the best time for sending your campaigns;
- Make sure all included links are valid;
- Before sending, send several test emails to yourself to verify that all shows up correctly.
Email marketing is a flexible and simple way to reach your target audience, drive new sales, and attract new customers. It suits for any kind of business. So, don’t wait too long, get all of it today!
Have a question? Contact Now