Hotel Finder – Online Booking PSD Template
Create the amazing hotel booking website using our unique pre-build layout and elements
#1 Hotel Booking Template
Hotel Finder is a premium PSD template which was specially designed for hotel booking online business. Customize the existing graphics to create your own unique interface.
Download folder consists of 29 layered PSD files. All layers are properly organized, so it takes you a moment to find necessary layer and edit it. The file structure is fully prepared to make the editing process easier for end-users. This retina ready template is designed based on 1200 grid system.
- Logical based UI construction
- Structured and layered PSD files
- 12col/1200px grid-based
- Retina ready (vector-based)
- Clean layout
- Reusable elements
- Unlimited color options
- Google fonts
- FontAwesome icons
- Help file included
- Search result grid view v1
- Search result lines view v1
- Search result v2
- Search result v3
- Hotel page gallery and description view v1
- Hotel page map and availability view v1
- Hotel page gallery and amenities view v2
- Hotel page gallery and review view v2
- Hotel page gallery and write a review view v1
- Room page
- Search rooms
- Thank you page
- Blog index
- Blog single
- Contact us
- User page personal info view
- User page booking history view
- User page credit cards view
- User page edit cards view
- User page wishlist view
- User page settings view
- Sign in
- Sign up
- About us
- 404 page
We recommend to download and install these fonts before editing your PSD files.
Images used in the preview files are not included into the release archive. You can find download links in the help file. All images are licensed under Public Domain CC0. Learn More — http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/
What is included into the release?
I haven’t got the download link yet.
How can I use Free license?
Ex.: Designed by BestWebSoft.
How can I use Regular license?
Ex.: Your client asked to create a website. You can purchase one Regular license and adapt it for this project. If you would like to use the same template for another project, you should purchase one more license for that.
How can I use Unlimited license?
Ex.: Your client asked to create 3 websites. You can purchase one Unlimited license, modify it and adapt it for these websites. There are no limits for websites and projects.