You can have an amazing, unique, useful content, but this fact doesn’t mean you shouldn’t think about its promotion.
Why do you need this?
Firstly and mainly, this way you attract new visitors/potential customers, and as a result, you receive more and more profits. Secondly, you reach your target audience, not only the people who found your site accidentally and gave it a short look. Finally, you get a great feedback and can respond to issues immediately.
How to do this?
Social media promoting:
✔ Makes your brand recognizable
✔ Attracts your target audience
✔ Shares your content in the fastest way
✔ Helps you to build relationships with people
✔ Costs you nothing
❌Requires some time to be spent every day.
- Use different social media. Create accounts and groups, search for people may be interested in your content, create discussions. Build relationships.
Pick up the time for sharing. The statistics said that the best time to publish a post is 12:00-01:00 p.m. on the weekends, 3:00-4:00 p.m. on Wednesdays, etc. Study it to know when your audience is the most active.
- Make your content shareable. Add social buttons into the content to allow other people share it. You can use different plugins for different buttons, for example, Facebook Button, Twitter, LinkedIn, or some packs, like Social Buttons Pack, depending on which networks you use.
SEO (Search Engine Optimization):
✔ Creates a flow of traffic
✔ Increases web visibility
✔ Reaches people who need a solution
✔ It’s free
❌ Lack of control
- Use keywords. As a rule, these are words people use when looking for something. You can use them in the title, in the meta description, and several times in the main content.
- Think about the structure of your links. It should be as simple as possible and also can include keywords.
- Use different tools, such as Google Sitemap plugin to help search engines index your blog.
- Update your site with fresh and useful content. This will improve your rankings.
Offer to your audience to subscribe to you and send weekly newsletters with the latest news. This way, your customers will be kept up to date on what’s happening on your site.
Write the articles for other sites related to your industry. Therefore, you can expand your audience and get more traffic thanks to backlinks.
Pick blogs, sites, groups with quality content related to yours and take a part in conversations leaving useful comments. People who find your comments helpful and interesting may be curious about what else you have to say.
So, all tips presented above are free and available for everyone. Start promoting your website today to get the profit tomorrow!
Have a question? Contact Now