|Description||Facebook Like Button||Facebook Like Button Pro|
|Add the Follow button the easiest way.|
|Add Facebook Like and Share buttons easily.|
|Select the button position: before the content, after, before and after or using a shortcode.|
|Use a standard image or replace it with some other image.|
|Ability to exclude certain pages or post types from adding the Facebook button|
|Top-priority support within one business day (More info)|
* Updater - This plugin updates WordPress core and the plugins to the recent versions. You can also use the auto mode or manual mode for updating and set email notifications.
There is also a premium version of the plugin Updater Pro with more useful features available. It can make backup of all your files and database before updating. Also it can forbid some plugins or WordPress Core update.
* French (fr_FR) (thanks to Murat)
* Indonesian (id_ID) (thanks to Nasrulhaq, www.al-badar.net)
* Russian (ru_RU)
* Ukrainian (uk)
If you create your own language pack or update the existing one, you can send the text in PO and MO files for BestWebSoft and we'll add it to the plugin. You can download the latest version of the program for work with PO and MO files Poedit.
facebook-button-proto the directory
In WordPress admin panel go to "Plugins", find "Facebook Button Plugin" and click "Activate".
In WordPress admin panel go to "Plugins", find the Facebook Button Plugin and click "Deactivate".
In WordPress admin panel go to "Settings", find the Facebook Button Plugin settings page and enter your Facebook login. Then click "Update Changes".
If you do not have Facebook account yet, you should create it using this link: http://www.facebook.com . After the account is created please follow the instructions above.
In WordPress admin panel go to "Settings", find the Facebook Button Plugin settings page and choose one of the listed positions: Before, After, Before and After or Shortcode. Then click "Update Changes".
In WordPress admin panel go to "Settings", find the Facebook Button Plugin settings page and choose one of the listed positions: Standard Facebook image or Custom Facebook image. Then click "Update Changes".
If you choose Custom Facebook image, you can upload your own picture. You should click "Choose file" and choose an image in your folder. Then click "Update Changes".
You should click "Update Changes". Make sure that you got the message "Options Saved".
After saving your settings you should refresh your web page where the Facebook Button icon should be placed.
Please make sure that the problem hasn't been discussed yet on our forum (http://support.bestwebsoft.com). If no, please provide the following data along with your problem's description:
the link to the page where the problem occurs
the name of the plugin and its version. If you are using a pro version - your order number.
the version of your WordPress installation
copy and paste into the message your system status report. Please read more here: Instuction on System Status
* Budfix : Security Exploit was fixed.
* Update : We updated all functionality for wordpress 4.0-beta3.
* Bugfix : Problem with custom images after updating plugin was fixed.
* Bugfix : Problem with showing Like button was fixed.
* New : Share button was added.
* Bugfix : Problem with switching user was fixed.
* Update : We updated all functionality for wordpress 3.9.1.
* Update : We updated all functionality for wordpress 3.9.
* Update : The Ukrainian language file is updated.
* Update : BWS plugins section is updated.
* Budfix : Plugin optimization is done.
* NEW : Tree of site pages was created.
The first purchase grants you TOP-PRIORITY support and updates for the first six months since the moment of purchase.
For your convenience the product bills SEMI-ANNUALLY until cancelled. In case of payment renewing you will be granted FURTHER access to TOP-PRIORITY support and updates for the next 6 months.
The payment may be cancelled any time. In case of payment cancellation you will be granted LIFETIME RIGHTS to use the product WITHOUT TOP-PRIORITY support or updates. Support will be provided on a regular basis.