Configure SMTP server to receive email messages from WordPress to Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail, and other services.
Love this plugin.
Simple plugin to configure SMTP server to receive email messages from your WordPress website to Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail, and others.
Install, configure, test, and save your time!
Documentation & Videos
- Send test email
- Display test email sending log
- Customize “From” field:
- Send test message with attachment
- Set SMTP:
- Choose SMTP secure connection:
- Enable authentication with:
- Compatible with latest WordPress version
- Incredibly simple settings for fast setup without modifying code
- Detailed step-by-step documentation and videos
We are constantly update the existing translations and add new to the list.
Over 3,000,000 Happy Users
BestWebSoft is always the perfect solution for you. Just check out what other people are saying about us!
SMTP, . !
Works perfect as expected, keep it up!!
Had a problem with submissions from Jetpack Contact Form being rejected as spam at the receiving server, because of two things combined:
* Sender not in my domain
* Sending IP-adresse not trusted as legal sender for the server because of dedicated IP on shared hosting
* gmail.com or other free email service as Reply-To
By sending to the local SMTP server using an default account, it worked again.
Excellent plugin to work with and set up.