You can contact us right now and get a quote on your project, ask questions and get recommendations. This is totally FREE!
"The Website that Ilya completed for us not only exceeded our expectations, but it was all done in very timely manner! We will definitely be requesting Ilya's expertise again in the near future for some of our upcoming projects and I would not hesitate to pass on any recommendations. Dasha as always was very helpful and professional and had no problem in ensuring that everything ran smoothly with this role from start to finish. They are both an asset to BestWebSoft."
Stacy Duggan | SimpleRoam
* Display: You can use letters and numbers in captcha or just one of these two things - either letters or numbers.
* Actions: The basic math actions are used - add, subtract, multiply.
* Label: You can add a label to display captcha in the form.
* Arabic (ar_AR) (thanks to Albayan Design Hani Aladoli)
* Brazilian Portuguese (pt_BR) (thanks to Breno Jacinto, www.iconis.org.br)
* Bulgarian (bg_BG) (thanks to Nick)
* Chinese (zh_CN) (thanks to Billy Jeans)
* Czech (cs_CZ) (thanks to Tomas Vesely)
* Danish (da_DK) (thanks to Byrial Ole Jensed)
* Dutch (nl_NL) (thanks to Bart Duineveld)
* Estonian (et) (thanks to Ahto Tanner)
* Greek (el) (thanks to Aris, www.paraxeno.net)
* Farsi/Persian (fa_IR) (thanks to Meysam Parvizi, www.mpspace.zio.ir)
* Finnish (fi) (thanks to Mikko Sederholm)
* French (fr_FR) (thanks to Martel Benjamin, Capronnier luc)
* German (de_DE) (thanks to Thomas Hartung)
* Hebrew (he_IL) (thanks to Sagive SEO)
* Hindi (hi_IN) (thanks to Outshine Solutions, www.outshinesolutions.com)
* Hungarian (hu_HU) (thanks to Bőm Tamás)
* Japanese (ja) (thanks to Foken)
* Italian (it_IT) (thanks to Gianluca Di Carlo)
* Lithuanian (lt_LT) (thanks to Arnas)
* Norwegian (nb_NO) (thanks to Tore Hjartland)
* Polish (pl_PL) (thanks to Krzysztof Opuchlik)
* Romanian (ro_RO) (thanks to Ciprian)
* Russian (ru_RU)
* Serbian (sr_RS) (thanks to Radovan Georgijevic)
* Slovak (sk_SK) (thanks to Branco Radenovich)
* Spain (es_ES) (thanks to Iván García Cubero)
* Swedish (sv_SE) (thanks to Christer Rönningborg)
* Turkish (tr_TR) (thanks to Can Atasever, www.candanblog.com)
* Ukrainian (uk_UA) (thanks to Oleg Bondarenko)
* Vietnamese (vi_VN) (thanks to NDT Solutions)
If you would like to create your own language pack or update the existing one, you can send the text of PO and MO files for BWS and we'll add it to the plugin. You can download the latest version of the program for work with PO and MO files Poedit.