* Display: You can use letters and numbers in captcha or just one of these two things - either letters or numbers.
* Actions: The basic math actions are used - add, subtract, multiply.
* Label: You can add a label to display captcha in the form.
* Limit Attempts - This plugin allows you to limit users' attempts to log in to your website, as well as create and edit black- and whitelists. This way, you will be able to manage access to your website and its content and protect it from spam and unwanted visitors.
There is also a premium version of the plugin - Limited Attempts Pro, with more useful features available. With the pro version, you recieve a possibility to add ranges of IP addresses or IP masks to black- and whitelists. Also, it is compatible with Captcha Pro plugin, so all functionality of Limit Attempts Pro can be apllied to all forms when Captcha Pro is activated.
* Updater - This plugin updates WordPress core and the plugins to the recent versions. You can also use the auto mode or manual mode for updating and set email notifications.
There is also a premium version of the plugin Updater Pro with more useful features available. It can make backup of all your files and database before updating. Also it can forbid some plugins or WordPress Core update.
* Arabic (ar_AR) (thanks to Albayan Design Hani Aladoli)
* Bangla (bn_BD) (thanks to SM Mehdi Akram, www.shamokaldarpon.com)
* Brazilian Portuguese (pt_BR) (thanks to Breno Jacinto, www.iconis.org.br)
* Bulgarian (bg_BG) (thanks to Nick)
* Catalan (ca) (thanks to Psiete)
* Chinese (zh_CN) (thanks to Billy Jeans)
* Taiwan (zh_TW) (thanks to Henry H)
* Croatian (hr) (thanks to Daniel)
* Czech (cs_CZ) (thanks to Tomas Vesely, Crysman)
* Danish (da_DK) (thanks to Byrial Ole Jensed)
* Dutch (nl_NL) (thanks to Bart Duineveld)
* Estonian (et) (thanks to Ahto Tanner)
* Greek (el) (thanks to Aris, www.paraxeno.net)
* Farsi/Persian (fa_IR) (thanks to Meysam Parvizi, www.mpspace.zio.ir)
* Finnish (fi) (thanks to Mikko Sederholm)
* French (fr_FR) (thanks to Martel Benjamin, Capronnier luc)
* German (de_DE) (thanks to Thomas Hartung, Lothar Schiborr)
* Hebrew (he_IL) (thanks to Sagive SEO)
* Hindi (hi_IN) (thanks to Outshine Solutions, www.outshinesolutions.com)
* Hungarian (hu_HU) (thanks to Bőm Tamás)
* Japanese (ja) (thanks to Foken)
* Indonesian (id_ID) (thanks to Nasrulhaq Muiz, www.al-badar.net)
* Italian (it_IT) (thanks to Gianluca Di Carlo, Marco)
* Latvian (lv) (thanks to Juris O)
* Lithuanian (lt_LT) (thanks to Arnas)
* Norwegian (nb_NO) (thanks to Tore Hjartland)
* Polish (pl_PL) (thanks to Krzysztof Opuchlik)
* Romanian (ro_RO) (thanks to Ciprian)
* Russian (ru_RU)
* Serbian (sr_RS) (thanks to Radovan Georgijevic)
* Slovak (sk_SK) (thanks to Branco Radenovich)
* Slovenian (sl_SI) (thanks to Uroš Klopčič, www.klopcic.net)
* Spain (es_ES) (thanks to Iván García Cubero)
* Swedish (sv_SE) (thanks to Christer Rönningborg, Blittan)
* Tagalog (tl) (thanks to Roozbeh Jalali, www.languageconnect.net)
* Turkish (tr_TR) (thanks to Can Atasever, www.candanblog.com)
* Ukrainian (uk)
* Vietnamese (vi_VN) (thanks to NDT Solutions)
If you would like to create your own language pack or update the existing one, you can send the text of PO and MO files for BestWebSoft and we'll add it to the plugin. You can download the latest version of the program for work with PO and MO files Poedit.