Limit Attempts - WordPress Anti-Bot and Security Plugin for Login and Forms
Protect WordPress website against brute force attacks. Limit rate of login attempts.
This plugin is awesome. It has all the features that I exactly needed. Thanks to you.
Limit Attempts plugin is a security solution for WordPress which protects your website from spam and brute-force attacks. Limit the number of failed login attempts per user and block user IP for a certain period of time based on your settings. This will stop automated scripts to gеnеrаtе a lаrgе numbеr оf different combinations and hack your website.
Manage deny and allow lists, receive email notifications, hide website forms for blocked or added to the deny list IPs, and other advanced features which guarantee safety of your data.
Documentation & Videos
We are constantly update the existing translations and add new to the list.
- Automatically block IP addresses that exceed limit login attempts
- Automatically add IP addresses that exceed blocks limit to the deny list
- Manually add IP addresses to:
- Deny list
- Allow list
- Compatible with Contact Form:
- Set the time interval for letters sending
- Set the number of emails sent per indicated time interval
- Hide login, register, lost password forms for blocked or added to the deny list IPs
- Add denylisted IP address to the htaccess file with Htaccess
- Consider incorrect captcha as a failed login attempt with Captcha
- Manage your statistics list with:
- IP address
- Number of failed attempts
- Number of blockings
- Customize error messages for:
- Invalid attempt
- Blocked user
- Denylisted user
- Send customizable notifications about blocked and deny listed users to:
- User email
- Custom email
- Compatible with latest WordPress version
- Incredibly simple settings for fast setup without modifying code
- Detailed step-by-step documentation and videos
- Multilingual and RTL ready
- Add IP address ranges or IP masks to deny and allow lists
- Add certain country’s IP addresses to the deny and allow lists – GeoIP database
- Add email address or email domain to the deny and allow lists
- Manage total number of failed attempts with blocked list additional option
- Manage deny and allow lists with extended options:
- Range from
- Range to
- Compatible with Captcha Pro and Captcha Plus:
- Consider the incorrect captcha input as an invalid attempt for the forms compatible with Captcha
- Compatible with reCaptcha:
- Consider failed reCaptcha validation as an invalid attempt for the forms compatible with reCaptcha plugin
- Set the option for non-existent username log in:
- According to time and login attempts set for Block- and Deny list
- Block IP immediately
- Add IP to Deny list immediately
- Manage your log tab with:
- IP address
- Internet Hostname
- Event time
- Summary diagram with login attempts statistic and prevented hacking attempts in the settings page and in a dashboard widget
- Configure all subsites on the network
- Get answer to your support question within one business day (Support Policy)
Simple settings for fast setup without modifying code.
We honor all refund requests within 30 days after your purchase. If you are not happy then it’s our fault.
The support team that is passionate about their job is here to stay and solve all the questions you have!
Over 3,000,000 Happy Users
BestWebSoft is always the perfect solution for you. Just check out what other people are saying about us!
Install this plug-in now, don't wait until after you are hacked like I did!!!
My logs show that for one website, some brute-force attacks tried over 35 login requests per minute from multiple IP addresses over a 6 month period. They got in eventually and it took me over a week to resolve the issue.
This plug would have prevented that and does protect my site(s) now.
I can also check the IP address of the logs and add them to the Clocked-IP (blacklist) manually.
He fulfills his task. I am happy with it. Thanks
Limit Attempts by BestWebSoft
After one of my sites got hacked a few years ago, I installed this plug-in on all my WordPress accounts to try to prevent it from happening again. For the first few months I got almost daily attack reports but now it’s down to just a handful each year (I can’t imagine how many IPs must be on my block list by now). Thank you!
Upgrade to Limit Attempts Pro...
- Thankful letter with awaiting payment approval.
If your payment has been successfully processed, you’ll receive the letters below:
- User registration email with an access to your personal Client Area on BestWebSoft website (https://bestwebsoft.com/client-area), where you can manage your websites, licenses and find purchase information.
- Successful purchase confirmation email with your license key and download link.
If the system considers your purchase as fraud, your payment will not be transferred to us, your money is left at 2CO and 2CO will refund it to you (as a rule, within 1-2 days). No further actions needed.
If you want to complete the purchase, we recommend using another payment method.
When you buy a Pro license, you are supposed to get downloadable ZIP archive with Pro license key including personal support, all documentation and videos, constant updates, and special offers.
Priority Support is an answer to your question within one business day. For more info see Support Policy.
You will get the download link after transaction review. Usually, it takes about 30 minutes to review one transaction. You will receive a message with a download link and license key to the email specified by you during the purchase.
Check your spam folder, the message can be there. If you haven’t got the download link within 24 hours, feel free to contact us. Please specify your name, email and order number. Submit a request
With Annual license you will receive product updates and priority support for 1 year. You will be charged automatically each year until this license cancellation.
With Lifetime license you will receive product updates and priority support forever (see License Agreement for more details).
Pro Membership is a subscription which gives you access to 30+ premium WordPress plugins, plus all the future plugins we’ll release over the course of your Pro Membership subscription for a single website/domain. Updates and dedicated support are included through the license lifetime.
In case of payment cancellation you will no longer receive top-priority support and product updates, however, you will be granted lifetime rights to use the product. Support will be provided on a regular basis.
Cancel your previous Pro license and buy Pro Membership license. Then add new license key to your website.
Cancel your previous license and buy Lifetime license. Then add new license key to your website.
One premium plugin can be installed on a single domain and its subdomains. You should buy separate licenses for each website/domain.
NOTE: We do not support websites, which use Domain Mapping or similar plugins/server configurations.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, we may refund the cost of your order within 30 days from the purchase date. refund-policyLearn More
- Buy 2 plugin licenses and save 10%
- Buy 5 plugin licenses and save 20%
- Buy 10 plugin licenses and save 30%
- Buy 100 plugin licenses and save 50%
Have Questions? You can always ask us. Submit a request